- What accounts for Elizabeth's success in A?
- How does the situation in B different from the situation in A?
- What strategy should she use to meet her deadline in B?
- How do social ties figure in?
|Abelli and Saviotti at Banca Comerciale Italiana.
- What do the maps at the end of the case tell you about the situation
confronting Abelli and Saviotti?
- Who are the key
players in the pro-Unicredito coalition and the pro-Banca Intesa
- What are the sources of power and vulnerabilities of the
- What can Abelli & Saviotti do to improve chances of
closing the EuroBanca deal?
- How would MedioBanca respond?
- What were the key problems SAS
- What did Carlzon do to turn things around?
- What is leadership?
- Should NASA have launched or not?
- What was the rational thing to do? Try calculating relative payoffs
of launching vs not launching.
- How does history affect decisions today?
- How does network structure affect decision making?